Safer Streets Partnership
Please book your busking slot in Falkirk Town Centre
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01324 611293.
A Guide to Good Practice
- Be considerate of your local businesses and homes
- Move on to another pitch at least 50 metres away after 1 hour.
- Not everybody’s taste in music is the same and most people do not want to hear the same style of music at the same place all day every day
- Do not set up within 50 metres of another busker.
- Amplified music must not be at a level that interferes with the ability of businesses or local homes to conduct their business or live peacefully.
Keep Falkirk colourful, entertained and happy!
- Please don’t sell merchandise.
- Please don’t obstruct the pavements or precincts with your equipment.
- Remember to stop performing if you are asked to. You must stop immediately and move on.
- If you don’t, you could be charged and you risk any equipment being seized – we don’t want this to happen!
- Care about your town and its people.
- Be aware that certain areas require silence like funeral homes, cemeteries, healthcare zones, places of worship and transport terminals where announcements need to be heard. Such areas are not suitable for busking.